Website, Access and Legal Documentation
- This website ("Website") is owned and operated by Yousufi brothers pty ltd Trading as Magid Supermarket and Always Fresh Goods ABN 19 628 675 794
General Commercial Terms
- If the Customer wishes to cancel any order, it must do so by contacting Alwaysfreshgoods.com by email as soon as possible. Orders cannot be cancelled after they have left Magid Supermarket premises (that is, dispatched to the customer).
- AlwaysFreshGoods.com Returns Policy will apply to all items which the Customer wishes to return.
- While every measure of security is taken, alwaysfreshgoods.com cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent use of customers credit card details.
- The customer expressly authorises AlwaysFreshgoods.com to communicate with them via phone or e-mail regarding any order the customer places on the website, the Customer's account and/or credit status and other confidential information including the password which the customer must enter to access this Website. alwaysfreshgoods will send e-mails to the e-mail address specified by the customer at the time of account opening or as otherwise advised by the customer to alwaysfreshgoods.com either expressly in writing signed by the customer or 'User Account Registration' page which the customer submits to alwaysfreshgoods.com as part of its application to gain access to the website.